Despite the concerns about Covid-19, the Heart of Catskill (HOCA) Board of Directors has decided that the auction will go forward as planned on Saturday, Sept. 19, from 4:00-7:30 p.m. at the Historic Catskill Point at 1 Main Street Catskill, NY 12414
Preview is from 4-5 p.m. The auction will start at 5 p.m.
The minimum bid will be $500.
This will be a very different auction due to concerns about Covid-19.
There will be:
- No food
- No beverages
- No seating
- People must bring their own chairs
- HOCA will not charge a fee for the auction
- Only 50 people at a time may enter the building to bid
- Only people with a paddle will be allowed to enter to bid
- Attendees must wear a mask and adhere to 6 ft. social distancing
Covid-19 has brought about some unusual circumstances, in all aspects of our lives, but the HOCA board believes the auction will bring about some levity – and maybe some excitement – even if it’s just for a day.
President, Heart of Catskill Association